The secret to success of factories, warehouses,packing/production lines is the productivity and efficiency of the processed followed in particular verticals. SEWACall™ wireless warehouse automation systems vowes to automate all the manual processes followed , either it be calling for technical support, material support, manual andons or any other. SEWACall™ wireless warehouse automation can help warehouses increase productivity and accuracy, reduce labor costs and improve safety.
How warehouse automation works?
- SEWACall™ wireless warehouse automation work on wireless RF technology with a transmission range of 70-100mts in open area and are 100% plug & play, battery operated systems.
- Various types of SEWACall™ buttons can be used in diff applications. The A/B/C call button is installed at each packing station.Each button denotes different type of serivces required.
- 3 color LED indicators are installed at height ,which glows with the color which is pressed on the SEWACall™ buttons.It helps in knowing the problem to the person on the go.
- The panic alarm is installed at designated place,if required in case of any emergency.
- The display reciver is connected to the pc kept at the service area and all calls are shown in the PC software as well and storing TAT data for internal audits and reportings.
- Signal boosters are optional , which are used in case of increase the transmission distance if needed in any case.
Advantages of warehouse automation
- Better turnaround time.
- Increased productivity.
- Less worker strain and fatigue.
- Improved worker satisfaction.
- Fewer injuries.
- Lower operating costs.
- Increased accuracy.
- Discrete communication.
- Response monitoring.
- Wireless installation.
- Low maintenance cost system.
- Technology oriented and user friendly.